Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Little Things

Sometimes the littlest things make me smile,

fill my heart with joy,

make me thank God once again that this little boy is my son...

like when I see him sitting and playing with his toys

with his tiny little feet crossed, as always!


No matter where he is

or what he is doing

his feet are crossed.

When he's eating, and sleeping...


and sitting, and playing...


and even in the bathtub :)


Maybe all babies do this and I have never noticed,

but now that it's my baby doing it...

I notice every time!

15 comments:

Rachel said...

So sweet!

Laughing to myself that you are now blogging almost every day and I am doing good to get something up twice a week! We have traded lives my friend!

Love you!

Busy this weekend? I can't remember.

Barry/ Amy said...

This is a great post!!! Evan does this all the time too! :)

kelly said...

I don't know if that is "normal" or not, but it is darn cute!

Dena said...

Very cute! love it that you are appreciating all the "little" things

Rachelle said...

SO sweet. My boys have those same alligator pj's. i love them!

Jill said...

Too cute! Love the feet Rachel!!

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable! Briar crosses her feet when she sits in her highchair and I love it!

Jenny said...

oh that is too precious!

Leah said...

Oh my gosh. . . That is really cute. I've never seen a baby do that. Yours is just extra special. :-D

Tamara said...

Adorable.
Forget about those feet though. Lets talk about those chubby ankles!!!

Bekah said...

Too cute! Love his little crossed feet in the bathtub!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Nope- not something every baby does. :) It is SO adorable!!! :)

BrandiB said...

I think it's adorable :-)

Britt said...

I love that you followed him around and took pictures of his feet!!

Janet said...

Very cute! Our little guy crosses his feet sometimes when he is sitting on the floor playing. But...more often he sits with one leg pointed forward and the other leg back, sort of in a hurdle stretch or something. Looks uncomfortable to me, but he seems to love it. Your little guy is cute, as always!