It is Sunday night and I am tired out, but I wanted to post something...so here are a few pictures of the little guy from the last few weeks.
We had a busy, busy weekend which included:
- a visit from my parents
- Matthew getting another new tooth (that makes 4 now!)
- he also learned to sign "all done" (super cute!), wave bye-bye, and high five
- a first attempt at pulling up to standing on his own (unsuccessful, but still - he tried!)
- a very fun Fall Harvest/Trunk or Treat thing at a local church with friends
- making it to church - yey, we're not sick this week!
- a much-needed Sunday afternoon nap for momma and Matthew
- and a birthday party for my niece, Emma





5 comments:
Cute photos, I love the one of your little guy fast asleep :)
Well, for a mama who is too tired to post you did an awesome job! LOL!
Welcome to parenthood! ( I have realized now that I accomplish about 1/2 of what my list is per day!!)
what a busy weekend! i'm glad it was a good one :-)
Such cute photos. Sounds like you guys had a very busy weekend! :-D
I should e-mail the pics I took of Matthew! He was such a cute little pumpkin. :)
Post a Comment