It's been hard becoming a mommy and having my mom not live around the corner. I wish she lived closer...and I know she wishes she did too. Now that she's met her little grandson, it is even harder to live in different cities.
Thankfully, my Mom and Dad were able to come for a visit this weekend!
We had so much fun together. I'm not sure, but I kind of think they like Matthew. Just a little!


On Saturday we went out with some friends to a local church's Fall Festival party. Matthew was a very adorable pumpkin, if I do say so myself! He wasn't too sure about the hat though.
Before heading out to the church we had dinner with some friends. By this time, Matthew was getting pretty sleepy. Thankfully he had a power nap on the way to the church and was all ready to go!
One happy mama :)




6 comments:
What an adorable pumpkin that Mathhew was. :-D And how wonderful your parents were able to enjoy their grandson for a weekend. :-D
the perfect pumpkin! glad you had a great visit with the parents :-) i love that last picture!
Looks like everyone was having fun. Cute little pumpkin!!
I wish Chatham and Jackson were closer too!!!
I know your mom has just been waiting for that moment to get her arms around him! How sweet! And I love his costume by the way. Very cute!
He is an adorable pumpkin for sure!
Post a Comment