Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Days

Today was not such a fun day. Nothing major was wrong, just a crabby little boy who woke his momma up at 4:30am. Which leads to a crabby momma. Yep, we were just two crabs around here today.

So instead of posting pictures of today, which nobody wants to see...

I thought I'd post pictures of happier times :)


Look who is cruising along the furniture...


and letting go...and falling down! Don't worry, I caught him (this time!)


My favorite pj's and a smile that melts my heart.


My friends from church threw me a baby shower this weekend. So sweet!


We didn't see this smile around here much today, but hopefully tomorrow

IT WILL RETURN!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

Such a cute little guy!!!

Leah said...

Sorry about the crabby day. But, thanks for showing pics of your adorable boy. His smile just melts my heart! :-D

Jenny said...

i see a train set in that shower picture! i've learned this is a MUST for little boys!!!

Our Family said...

I hope today was a better day for you! I miss seeing you both! Luke asked me on Monday if we were going to Mom and Tots. I said, "No, not today." He looked at me for a second and then said, "Go see Mrs. Rachel and baby Matthew?" Poor little guy was so disappointed when I told him no. I guess we both miss you!

M, A, C and K too! said...

Hi Rachel! Found you thru my blog! We had a crabby day yesterday... the 2's have set in! :( Do you post on the Holt bb? Or just lurk?!? :-)

amanda

By the way, your little guy is a looker! :-)