Matthew has been spending time getting to know his cousins these last few weeks. It is so fun to see how they are all excited to see each other. I'm so thankful that Brad's family lives nearby so that Matthew can grow up with his cousins.
It was so sweet when Matthew first went over to Abbey's house to play. She was so kind and shared her toys with him, and kept saying, "Mashew" in her adorable little voice. I will be so sad when she outgrows that! It was so sweet that she wanted to take care of him and kept patting him on the back.

Emma loved entertaining Matthew as well. She brought him this toy to play with (which happens to be one of his favorites) and she showed him how it works. So sweet!
Matthew loves his Grammie and was happy when she stopped by for a visit!

This picture of Matthew with Grandpa is one of my favorites.
I love the grin on Matthew's face!
And then there's Ben...these two are just 2 months apart in age and it is so fun to see them interact! Amanda (my sister-in-law) and I keep wondering what kind of trouble these two are going to get into! I'm sure they'll have fun doing it though! I can't wait to see them grow up together!
So thankful for family.




4 comments:
I LOVE that picture of Matthew and his Grandpa. SO sweet!!! They look like best buds.
Boys & their grandpas!!
That one of the two babies together is very cute...I like how they are just looking at each other...sizing each other up or something. Funny!
How wonderful that Matthew will grow up with his cousins. So precious, and I'm sure they will have such a wonderful bond throughout their lives. :-D
The pics are great all the kids are growing so fast. Thanks for all the updates and pics, wish we were closer to see them more often.
Post a Comment