Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Love

Toys that make him wave his hands in the air with excitement.


Spending my days with these two :)


Snuggling my little man early in the morning and {most days} seeing this smile:


Pajamas that just can't seem to keep that adorable little belly covered!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

My girls reacted the same way to the ball popper! Good times!

Happy Thanksgiving! So much to be thankful for. :)

Rachelle said...

Such a sweet boy! So much to be Thankful for this year! Enjoy it! :)

Megan said...

He is SO adorable! Does he really like that ball popper thing? I wanted to get one for Alexis for Christmas (and I have a coupon) and I didn't know if she would like it or not. Happy Thanksgiving!

Elizabeth Frick said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love the belly!!!

Tamara said...

Yay! I knew he would love it!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Janet said...

What a GREAT smile on your little cutie's face!

We have that ball popper too. Dylan loves it...but I feel like we are the ones running all over to retrieve the balls for him. Phew! I think he is laughing inside when we do this.

Jenny said...

i love the one of Matthew & your puppy :-)