Thursday, October 01, 2009

Lots of Laughs

If you need a laugh today...this video should help! We have one happy little boy on our hands! My sister Sarah had him cracking up yesterday! I love his little laugh!!

13 comments:

Barry/ Amy said...

OMG!!! That is so terrific!!! I love it and I needed it today!!! So awesome--thanks for sharing!!!

Kristy said...

Seriously funny! I've watched that about 3 times today. Thank you for sharing that with us.

Love you guys!

Rachel said...

That is so great! I miss you guys! What does your Saturday look like?

kelly said...

That is the best sound in the world!!

Dena said...

That is a GREAT video!

Tamara said...

Josh and I watched this OVER AND OVER! Matthew has the BEST laugh!!!
See ya soon. :)

Tina said...

wish I could see the video, for some reason it won't come up showing on my computer

hummm..

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

LOVE THIS!!! :) Now to watch it again... :)

Jenny said...

i love that laugh! laughing babies are THE BEST!!!

Rachelle said...

Adorable!

Renee said...

So cute! Great laugh, I'm so glad you posted that :)

The Bradley's said...

Sooo cute!! Blake and I were killing ourselves laughing watching that! Thanks for sharing!
Love E

Britt said...

Rachel - you are ooo in love with that little boy!!