Today was...challenging. Today we got to see a different side of parenting. We started the day with Brad and Matthew covered in puke (Matthew's) and ended the day with me and Matthew covered in puke. In between was a lot of crying (Matthew...and me at times!). Poor little boy is not feeling well. Please keep praying that he feels better soon!
Tomorrow is my first official day as STAY-AT-HOME mom!!!
Yep, tomorrow Brad goes back to work and I'm flying solo.
Relying on God's strength because I'm a bit stressed out.
Hoping that tomorrow involves less puke and snot and crying than today did :)

8 comments:
sounds like a rough day! i hope the little man is better soon! good luck tomorrow :-)
No Fun! Praying tomorrow is better....
I have to say that I'm glad today's post did not have any pictures attached! Thinking of you lots!
Hang in their Rachel, hope Matthew is better soon
Good luck Rachel & I hope that Matthew is feeling better very soon!
Thinking of you!!
Amy
So sorry for the tough day! Having a sick baby is rough. How exciting your first alone day as a stay at home mom! It's going to be great I just know it (I mean the stay at home mom thing as a whole, today might not be what you would describe as "great" if the baby boy is still sick). Praying Matthew feels better and that your day goes smoothly!
Oh, man! We must have the same schedule this week. TUESDAY was our "puke" day. Poor little guys. Breaks your heart, doesn't it? They look at you with those sad, sad, pleading eyes. I hope your guy is on the mend. Ours is slowly...but still clingy/whiney. No fun for us parents...especially the first time.
Post a Comment