Monday, October 19, 2009

My Two Boys


Seeing this amazing man become a daddy has been absolutely incredible.

He is so strong, but so gentle.

The way he loves Matthew, and the way Matthew loves him, takes my breath away.

The way Brad is silly with Matthew and makes him giggle, the way he cares for him even when he is tired and not feeling well, the way he is already teaching him things...I see these things happening every day, and I find myself pausing and taking mental snapshots of these precious moments of a father and his son.

I always knew Brad would be a good father.

To see it happen has been one of the greatest joys of my life.

Oh how I love these two!

12 comments:

kelly said...

What a sweet post, and a beautiful photo.

Rachelle said...

Priceless...

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am crying now. Thank you for sharing a part of my son I only see on occassion but knew in my heart of his wonderful qualities. Matthew is very blessed to have two loving parents. I love you all.

Mom H.

Jenny said...

***wiping away my tears*** so sweet.

April said...

There are no words The picture says it all Thanks for sharing Love You all

Leah said...

So precious. I know that's one of the things I'm most excited about. Seeing my husband as a Dad. I can't wait. :-D

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Rachel - I can well relate to these sentiments. I loved reading this. :) The picture is amazing - frameable!

Jen said...

My husband and I are waiting for a referral from S.Korea and are in the Kalamazoo area. I cannot wait for all the same reasons. Beautiful sentiments and a beautiful picture.

Barry/ Amy said...

Ok, crying at work!! :) Beautiful picture!! Thanks for sharing!

Tamara said...

Awe. Brad is a great father! What a lovely picture. :)

Tina said...

I love this sweet picture. You definetly captured the moment

Britt said...

Yes, a beautiful picture!