Friday, October 02, 2009

Look Who Is 10 Months Old!

Our sweet boy is such a joy!

We are so happy to have him in our arms at last!



7 comments:

Janet said...

Happy 10 months!! Such a fun age, isn't it? He is cuuuuuute!!

Megan said...

Happy 10 months!!! So glad you get to spend this day with him!

Melissa B. said...

Hey, you need to change your little blog blurb that says you're awaiting the arrival of your baby - how exciting!

Jenny said...

yay!!! happy 10 months!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

He is just sooo handsome. I'm guessing you already knew that, but in case you had forgotten or something - :)

Angela said...

I LOVE seeing all these beautiful pictures of your handsome little boy!!! What a joy to have him finally join your family!!!

Tamara said...

I love that striped shirt! Such a cutie!!!
I love me some babies in stripes. :)