Ok, it's naptime here so I am trying to get a quick blog post finished before the little man awakens. It's a race against time!!!!
Yesterday went SO much better than I thought it would. Let me just say that I absolutely L-O-V-E staying at home! It is actually much less stressful than I thought it would be, and although I am sure there will be tough days and days when I want to pull my hair out, I feel so blessed that I get to be at home with my little guy. He is such a joy and I love being his momma!
After his morning nap yesterday, he woke up looking so much better! I was so glad to see a smile from him and to hear him sounding a lot less wheezy and congested. He even played a little which was great. We had a lovely day at home and when Brad got home he even let me go to the grocery store by myself so that I could get out of the house for a few minutes. Awesome!
Here's me and Matthew on our first day home together:

And here's my precious boy today - see how much better he is looking?!?! We had a wonderful morning and he's been babbling away, playing with toys, and smiling for momma tons. I think we have survived our first sickness!


8 comments:
So so glad to read this one!!!
Yay for a successful first day as a stay-at-home mom. Also, very happy that he's feeling better too!
So glad he is feeling better! Also I am so happy your first day went great! The first of many great days I am sure!
I'm very glad he is feeling & looking better. Smiley guy! Kudos to you on your first day staying home with him. :-)
So glad to here he is on the up swing! Praying you have a wonderful weekend with your family!
i'm so happy it went so well!!!! i know you're LOVING it!!!!
Glad to hear he is feeling better! Glad you had a wonderful first day as a stay at home mommy! Have been thinking of you lots. Give Matthew Hugs and Kisses from us.
Like night and day! Glad to see he is feeling better!
Post a Comment