Happy Tuesday....
I got this blogging idea from my new bloggy friend, Rachel! She tagged me a week ago but for some reason I've been having a mental block and couldn't think of 6 things to share!
Disclaimer: I did one of these a while ago so if I share the same things, please bare with me!
Here are the rules...
1. Post the rules on your blog
2.Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post (or however many you want)
4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!!
Here are my 6 random tidbits (notice I did not say they were exciting or anything like that!):
1. I love love LOVE salt and vinegar chips. I could eat a whole bag by myself (oh who am I kidding, I have eaten a whole bag by myself! Yes, in one sitting!)
2. I did not learn how to balance a checkbook until I got married. I think this was a bit of a concern for Brad but he was very good about teaching me and now I am the one who balances our checkbook :)
3. My favorite verse is Deuteronomy 4:29 - "But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find Him if you look for Him with all your heart and with all your soul." I still find it amazing that the God of the universe wants to have a relationship with me, and that I can know Him.
4. I love board games, card games, really any kind of games except the kind where I have to act things out or talk in front of people.
5. I married a non game player.
6. I have a lot of pet peeves that have to do with feet. Toe nails that are too long - ewww. Dry feet that get stuck on socks - hate it. Stepping in water with my socks on - sends me into a panic until I can get the sock off!
I know, I know. I'm weird.
I am tagging: Kristy, Renee, Angela, Tamara, and Megan.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Tuesday Tidbits!
Thoughts from Rachel at 8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Rachel, you crack me up!!!!
I love you so much! :) Mom xx
Post a Comment