Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dogs, Immigration, and Pain

Top Three News Items from the Hunts:

1. Last night when I returned from the grocery store, I found that a hurricane had come through our living room. Or perhaps it was a tropical storm, named "Sam and Daisie". Yes, the dogs had been left unattended while Brad worked diligently to get something fixed on our computer, and had decided that instead of reading one of my running magazines...they would see if they could replicate a shredder instead!



Note to self: Do not leave dogs unattended. :) Oh well, it made for a good laugh!

2. Our social worker called today - our homestudy has been officially approved and they are sending our forms to US immigration today! Now we wait to hear from immigration about having our fingerprints done. Yey for progress!

3. My jaw pain is sadly still around. I am tired of eating soup. I went to the dentist again today and have an appointment with an oral surgeon tomorrow afternoon. Yikes. Please pray that it is a muscle problem and not a joint problem. Thank you!

2 comments:

Megan said...

It is hard to believe 2 little dogs could make such a mess! Yippee to immigration papers and fingerprints and boo to pain. Sorry to hear your jaw is still hurting you.

Kristy said...

I am telling you, the dogs are preparing you for parenthood.