How fun! You will definitely need that many names to choose from to make the decision even harder! You do get to pick out 4 names though, a first and a middle for a boy and a girl, so the + in the 100,000+ will definitely come in handy.
How exciting!!! I was going to make some joke about naming your baby Fido, or Spot b/c you like to use human names for dogs, but I'll refrain. Seriously, I am super excited about this for you!!!
3 comments:
How fun! You will definitely need that many names to choose from to make the decision even harder! You do get to pick out 4 names though, a first and a middle for a boy and a girl, so the + in the 100,000+ will definitely come in handy.
You jest, but I only was able to come up with two for each sex. I wish you luck my friend, I wish you luck.
How exciting!!! I was going to make some joke about naming your baby Fido, or Spot b/c you like to use human names for dogs, but I'll refrain.
Seriously, I am super excited about this for you!!!
Post a Comment