Monday, October 27, 2008

Random Things, Part One

Welcome to my special blog series entitled, "Random Things Found in Brad and Rachel's Basement"!!

I give you exhibit A:


No, I did not find a crazy man in my basement!

That is actually my darling husband wearing his bright orange welding beanie (which apparently goes under a welding hat) that seems to go very well with his first pair of glasses!

In case you are wondering, Brad got those glasses in the seventh grade...which is why he felt the need to hold up seven fingers. Just in case you were wondering!

Stay tuned for more random items...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could he be any more excited a out the orange welding beany and his 7th grade glasses. Speaking of those, if you are going to get rid of them, I'll take them. My father in law collects used glasses for the Lions Club. They use them for people in need. Can't wait for part 2.

Kristy

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Wow. What does one even say to taht??

Rachel said...

I have a feeling I am going to LOVE this series! My dad had some glasses just like that. Although I don't think my dad ever had a welding beany.

I can see this turning into an awesome scrap page!

Priceless!

Tamara said...

So, are you guys looking in there for costumes? :) I think you could come up with some great ones!
Also, the word verification is "chestede". That just sounds funny.