I'm so glad it's the weekend! On Sunday, my Mom, Dad, and younger sister Sarah are coming for a visit :) My other sister Joanna lives nearby, and I am really looking forward to spending some time all together again. We always have so much fun when we are together, laughing and being silly and saying movie lines that we always say when we're together. It just never gets old, though! They are staying till Monday and I am SO excited!
On Sunday afternoon, I am running in a 5k race. I find it helps keep me motivated if I have goals and races coming up to keep training for. I ran yesterday and it was really hard for some reason, so I hope Sunday is better. It's supposed to be in the high 70's so maybe I'll even get to wear shorts again!
I'm looking forward to a fun weekend - I hope yours is great as well!
Friday, October 10, 2008
The Fam is Coming!
Thoughts from Rachel at 5:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Best wishes on your race and for a wonderful weekend
Post a Comment