This weekend while at camp, I wanted to see the back of my head (to see if my hair was sticking out of course!) but I had not brought a mirror with me. There was one mirror in the room, so I decided to get creative and take a picture of my head in the mirror. I didn't notice until much later when Brad was looking through our camp photos that my face was in the picture as well!
Yikes! Not too flattering, but pretty funny stuff! And you have to give me credit for my creativity...except for the fact that I still couldn't see my hair. Oh well, it was almost a good idea!

2 comments:
This really has nothing to do with your current post but oh well!
I was watching the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie on Sunday night and they had a commercial about adoptive parents getting the call to go pick up their baby. I was crying all over the place (Hard to imagine I know!) and thinking of you and Rachel @ In His Hands. Praying that day will come soon for you and that your yard sale is Amazing!
this is the best picture of you I have ever seen!!!
thanks for a good birthday laugh!
Post a Comment