We are finally back online! We don't know what happened, but our internet was not working for almost a week. After a short power outage yesterday, we are now miraculously back online. Don't you love technology?
I've been keeping pretty busy lately, and one of my favorite recent memories was introducing Daisie to a new friend. They are both friendly dogs and seemed to get on okay. It was funny to see how little Daisie looked next to Coby. I think they are going to be good buddies :)
Speaking of good buddies...I was glad to be able to spend some time this week with my dear friends, Rachel and Kristy. I work with the Jr. High girls at church, and regularly hear about their daily "drama" between friends. I am so thankful to be all grown up and to not have to deal with drama anymore! And to have friends who love me just the way I am, craziness and all :)

3 comments:
The power outage seems to have knocked out our DVD player. Hmmm. The lights still come on but there is nothing on the tv.
I need you to e-mail me that picture. I think I need to scrap it with that bra quote! :)
I am also in need of this photo... along with the one that has me carrying an insane amount of Tim Horton's...
Hey, nice Canada shirt. It's good to see you haven't forgotten about us canucks :)
Post a Comment