So...guess who gets to go to South Korea????
Yep, it's me!
My dear husband told me last night that he too very much wants to travel to pick up our child! I am so glad we are on the same page and in it together for this adventure!
And I'm absolutely scared to death!!!!!
But isn't that the fun of life?
God is good!
Thursday, April 09, 2009
The Proposal, Part 2
Thoughts from Rachel at 6:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I'll pray you will not be barfing on your forth continent! :)
It is 4 isn't it? Have you been to South America? Maybe it is just 3. Hmmm.
This comment is from Hope...
Hope grace faith rachel chad tinker bell \
j
i']kki\o
i;ui]ui]u=i[] lvkgoptrihk0rtyiore06iu90sa46i0ua964078969t9iuugij9yite9y09509toy0747-9goi
That's awesome!
woohoo!! Praying the time will come soon!!!
:-) Yay!
thats greatto hear. I'm sure it will be a trip you will never forget
Wow! Yay! I'm so glad Brad came around! :) Korea is really not that scary and we actually quite enjoy it! We would be quite excited to help you around when you come.
Love you!
Erin
Post a Comment