This week Brad and I started planning for an exciting event we are looking forward to in May. As you may or may not know, there are quite a lot of fees that go along with adoption. To help with this, we are planning to have an adoption fundraiser!
On May 2nd, we will be having a garage sale and bake sale in the parking lot at our church. We already have some donations rolling in of used items our friends and family wanted to get rid of, and people have been signing up to bake items for the sale. Brad and I have truly been blessed and humbled by people's response to this and their willingness to help. It was wonderful to be asked about the adoption today at church by so many excited people :)
If you know us in real life, we hope you will stop by the church on May 2nd for some baked goodies or who knows what else (garage sales are always interesting that way!). If you don't live nearby, please pray that it doesn't rain...or snow....that day!!!
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Pray it Doesn't Rain!
Thoughts from Rachel at 6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
If there is such a thing as a sunshine dance, I'll be doing it for you! ;)
I'm praying...
Maybe we should pray it doesn't snow Rachel...
We also are planning an Adoption Yard Sale! Having it at your Church is a great idea. Hope it's a beautiful day and many blessings come your way!
Post a Comment