Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One of Those Days

I just sat down and was getting ready to post when the dog came up and was being a little stinker, trying to get into something she shouldn't...

And I turned around to stop her (in my swivel chair)...

And somehow managed to tip the chair over and flip the chair over ON TOP OF ME. Hmmm.

So I told Daisie "Ouch - that hurt" because she was looking very concerned, fixed my chair, and now I am going to try again.

It's been one of those days.

Tonight I was planning to work on signs for the yard sale, but I left the poster board in the car, which is with Brad, away for the evening.

It's been one of those days.

So I thought I'd come and blog, maybe share some pictures...but they're on the camera, which is with Brad, who (as I mentioned before) is away for the evening.

It's been one of those days.

While I don't have any of those things to work on tonight, I do have this to say: today has been a day of blessing. I have had probably 6 or 7 people JUST TODAY tell me that they have things for the yard sale, or that they are baking something for the bake sale. I have been humbled and blessed by our friends and family coming around us to help us with this. I am seeing the body of Christ in action, helping us with something that has seemed so insurmountable and impossible, and I have been encouraged and blessed beyond words.

So thankfully, I can say,

It's been one of those days, too :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

Very clever blog today!!

Rachelle said...

I will be praying that you guys rake in all the $$$$$ you need to get that baby home!