Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Crazy Eights...A Borrowed Idea!

Rachel had a great idea for a post today, and since I was completely blank, I decided to use her idea!  


8 Things I Did Yesterday
1.  Went to an adoption meeting and learned about stress reactions in adopted children.
2.  Took a glorious after work nap :)
3.  Went to the post office. (Hey, it didn't say they had to be 8 exciting things!)
4.  Read 1 Peter chapter 3.
5.  Listened to my new Hillsong CD...many times!
6.  Blogged about a nasty picture of myself...and then wondered why on earth I had put that on the internet.
7.  Hung out with my sister and her husband for a few minutes.
8.  Read a couple of chapters of the book "An Echo in the Darkness" - an all-time favorite book by Francine Rivers that I am re-reading.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1.  Seeing my baby's face for the first time.
2.  Finding out if we will have a son or a daughter.
3.  Going to South Korea.
4.  Coming home a mommy :)
5.  Vacation in June with my family in Tennessee.
6.  Starting to train for the half marathon (mixture of looking forward to it and dreading it...)
7.  Going to bed early tonight.
8.  The garage sale.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1.  Go hiking in the mountains right now.
2.  Take a trip to Europe with Brad.
3.  Stop worrying about what everyone thinks of me.
4.  Go kayaking.
5.  Ski every weekend in the winter.
6.  Serve at an orphanage in China (and yes, I have one in mind...so maybe one day!)
7.  Complete a Duathlon or Triathlon.
8.  Finish this list sometime tonight...

8 Shows I Enjoy
1.   Family Ties
2.  The Fall Guy
3.  Everybody Loves Raymond
4.  American Idol
5.  The Biggest Loser
6.  The Mentalist
7.  24
8.  Flashpoint

8 Final Words
This was much harder than I had expected!

Good night!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Great Eight! I may do this tomorrow. Maybe. :)

Megan said...

I LOVE that Francine Rivers book too! Fun post!