Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What "R" We Up To?

  • Rejoicing with Rach and Josh who received their referral for a beautiful baby boy last week!

  • Running again - I somehow managed 3 miles on Sunday!  It is good to be feeling well again.

  • Reorganizing and pricing this:
  • Relieved beyond words to not be tackling this garage sale alone!!  Thank you to everyone who is helping with this - we could not do it without you!

  • Rescuing a few items along the way and setting them aside for baby :)


  • Ready to see my baby's face and squish my baby's cheeks and hold my baby close

  • Resting in the Lord, learning to not stress about the garage sale, and trusting His timing for our family

  • Rushing back to work after my lunch break!  Good-bye!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I just love those kind of puzzles! Fun stuff!

Kristy said...

I am having such a good time being in the middle of the mess in the garage. I can't wait to see how Saturday turns out. I have a feeling we are going to be blown away!!