It is midnight, and I am having trouble sleeping. Again. The last few nights I have gotten into bed, laid there for at least an hour with my eyes wide open, before getting up again for a while to do something else to try to get "more tired." This usually doesn't come until 1am or 2am for some reason.
Anyway, so I'm up again, and I am watching old episodes of the show "The Facts of Life" on the website www.hulu.com which I just heard about this week...and I'm pretty excited about it!
Anyway, so I'm up again, and I am watching old episodes of the show "The Facts of Life" on the website www.hulu.com which I just heard about this week...and I'm pretty excited about it!
I am very excited to watch all the old Dick Van Dyke Show episodes! I love old shows! Tonight I also watched an episode of the Fall Guy which I hadn't seen in over 20 years. That took me back!
Which old shows do you miss?

2 comments:
Do I mention this website to your father-in-law? Oh, help me now if he finds out. :-) I am sorry to hear that you are not sleeping....warm milk helps, oops, but not for you. Hey, give Brad a tiny, little hammer to softly clunk you on the head. He can keep it under his pillow. I love you. Mom H.
Well you take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have...
Just kidding! :) I miss Laverne and Shirley. Great show. My sister and pretended we were them. Can you guess which one I am?
Post a Comment