Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Years Eve - A Good Reason to be Silly!

Laughing with friends - what a great way to ring in the New Year! We are very blessed to have many friends who we can really be ourselves around. Last night, we went out for a fabulous dinner and then played Wii games for hours with our friends Chad and Rachel, and Curt and Kristy. We were laughing so hard about nothing for most of the night, and I kept hearing Kristy saying, "I have to stop laughing...I'm going to throw up!" Which of course made me laugh harder. It was a wonderful night :)

This is a picture of all of us at the restaurant. I thought maybe I could fit us all in...but only one of my eyes made it into the picture!


1 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

Seriously, can we come over next New Year's Eve? You all seem like such fun people!!!! Love the pics.