Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Project 365

When I started thinking about doing this project for 2009, taking one picture every day, I was actually kind of nervous about it. I wondered if I could do it, I wondered if I would quit part way through, I wondered if it would stress me out...but so far it has been SO much fun and I am so glad I decided to do it this year.

I ordered this special album from Creating Keepsakes and have found it to be so helpful. Every week I just slip the pictures into the page protectors, write a short journaling piece to go with it, and I'm done! It's so much fun to look back at the last few weeks and see all the little things that make up my life.

I thought I'd show you the album (just out of interest) and a one-week layout.






I can't wait to look back over a whole year and to see all that has happened. The moment I opened the box and held the album in my hand, a rush of excitement came over me as I realized that there is a very good chance that one of these pages will hold a picture of me seeing my baby for the first time, and hopefully even a picture of me becoming a mommy!

4 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

That gave me chills... ;)

Rach@In His Hands said...

I hope so!!!! :-)

Rachel said...

I am so happy you were one of the few who got the much sought after album! I can't wait to see your year of pictures. Can't wait to see you with your baby!

Megan said...

That album is very cool! I can't wait to see what this year holds for you!