Monday, January 05, 2009

Right Now:

Out of my window: It’s dark and cold and I’m glad I’m inside!

I am wearing: Jeans, my cozy Seattle sweatshirt, and socks that are NOT thick enough.

I am hearing: Jon and Kate Plus Eight on the television…hearing lots of screaming children!

I am thinking: That eight is too many. And that I should go to bed because tomorrow is the first day back to work…but I don’t want vacation to end yet!!!

I am thankful for: A clean desk (I finally took care of all the papers!), a warm home, a husband who is sleeping already and who hopefully won’t be tired tomorrow, a sweet puppy, a fabulous family and family-in-law, friends who make me laugh till my face hurts, a painted nursery…and a darling baby on the way!

I am creating: A scrapbook page about me and my momma.

I am going: to read my book before turning in for the night.

I am hoping: I do not wake up with a terrible bedhead tomorrow like I did this morning! This new haircut does not lend itself well to sleep!

I am reading: Heart of the Lonely Exile by BJ Hoff.

Around the house: All is quiet. Doggie and husband sleeping.

One of my favorite things: Love to have a cup of tea in the morning along with a strawberry poptart. Is it weird that I am already looking forward to that??? Or that I am thinking about having one before bed as well???

A few plans for the rest of the week: Work, youth group (it’s praise week!), birthday party for my niece, working out at the gym, hopefully a doctor’s appointment about my knee L, and finishing the trim in the nursery. Will post pictures soon!!!!

0 comments: