Friday, January 23, 2009

When a Day Starts Like This...


You know it's going to be a good one!

This is what I found on my desk when I arrived - my dear friend Kristy had brought me an ENORMOUS hot chocolate and a box of timbits (which I did share!)

A few minutes later, one of the Pastors arrived and had brought me 2 McDonalds cookies...

Do these people know me or what???!!!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Wow, sounds like a great day!

Rachel said...

Perhaps they relize that Rachel with a little bit of sugar in the morning is a much nicer Rachel! ;)

That remindes me I must get Chad a 20 oz Mt.Dew for tomorrow morning. I can't stand him on Sunday morning w/o it!

My word verification is runfo! Wouldn't it be nice to run fo something in the warm spring weather!

Rachel said...

Your letter is... "C"

If that is not good for you let me know! I don't want to loose my babysitter tomorrow! ;)

Angela said...

so jealous...the closest time hortons is several hours away!

Tamara said...

That DOES sound like a very good day!
Sadly that would never make it's appearance on my desk. :(
Had so much fun chatting with you last night!