Last week I started Project 365 - taking one photo a day for a week - so I thought I'd give a quick look back at the week.
Last Sunday was our last day in Canada with my family. Did I post this picture already? Oh well, they are so loved I will post it twice!

Monday was putting in the new door (which I already posted)
Tuesday my sister Joanna came over (I think I'm losing it - pretty sure I already posted this one too...but maybe not.)

Wednesday was New Year's
Thursday we were hoping to go skiing but unfortunately Brad was not feeling too well. He spent about 16 hours sitting in his chair playing video games and watching tv. I felt very sorry for him as it was obvious he was feeling really crummy all day.

Also on Thursday I was able to order my Project 365 album kit (yey!) after about 35 minutes of refreshing the web page over and over again! Apparently everyone and their mother wanted one of these kits and their website had a lot of trouble with the volume. I am very glad I was able to get one and can't wait for it to come in the mail :)

On Friday it was back to work. Thankfully I like my job so it wasn't too hard to go back. This is a picture of me changing the sign - one of the only things I don't enjoy doing too much (especially in the winter!). I was glad to have Kristy helping me this week though :)
.jpg)
And last but not least...today (Saturday)
I walked past a hair salon today and figured it was time for a change...and lost some hair!
Also today I won a staring competition with the dog. Yes, it was an action packed Saturday for sure.
So overall it's been a pretty uneventful but very relaxing week :) Hope yours was the same!

4 comments:
I looooovvvvve your haircut. Very cute and sassy!!
You are going to keep me on track with this project I can tell.
That new picture project thing sounds like lots of fun! Your hair looks great, I love it! Is this the shortest you have ever had it?
Love the new hair! Krispy & I knew we would win you over to the short side! Too Cute!
Whoa!!! Super cute hairdo!!! Hey let's play super mario with Megan ok?
Post a Comment