Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Always Did Like Lemonade...

I was so excited to receive this blog award two days ago from my friend, Rachel! And then today I got it again...from my other friend, Rachel, which was kind of funny because I was planning on giving HER the award!
It's kind of funny, growing up I never had any friends named Rachel. And now (especially in bloggy land) I seem to be surrounded by them! I guess us Rachels have to stick together :)





The Great Attitude/Spirit of Gratitude Award

Thanks, Rachel and Rachel - it made me smile :)


Here are the guidelines.....
Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Now, I always break this rule about who to pass the award on to because I don't really read that many blogs! The following ladies have some fabulous blogs! Their wonderful attitudes and thankful hearts shine through and I am so blessed to peek into their everyday lives :)





Blessings to all - and pass it on :)

0 comments: