Have you ever done this? Come on, we can't be the only ones!
Today we bought a new (used) changing table. Of course I was just excited because anything related to my baby coming home is exciting! Brad was excited because we got a good deal.
We went to pick it up...
Got back to the car with it...
And realized there's just NO WAY it's going to fit IN the car!
Hmmm...
So thankful for a husband who laughs at these sorts of situations instead of getting angry :)
Also so thankful for our good friends Josh and Tamara who lived near where we were...and who have a minivan!
Yep, minivans are cool!

3 comments:
Very funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one that does silly things. That's probably why I like you so much! Thanks for the "talk" today, I'm doing a bit better and the day seems brighter. Here's to tomorrow!
Minivans are cool! I must admit we have definitely done that. One time we even went to buy 2 6 foot tables and we chose to take our car rather than our truck. I am not sure what we were thinking. I think we are definitely needing a picture of this nursery!
I knew you were cold when you came inside, but those pictures even look cold. Like you can see the cold in the air.
Can't wait to see the nursery!!!
Post a Comment