Guess who has officially been accepted into university and will be moving RIGHT BY ME???? Yep, as of this fall my little sister, Sarah, will be attending the same school Joanna and I attended and living only 20 short minutes from us!!! I am so unbelievably excited about that!!! She was only 7 years old when I first moved away for college and it is about time that I get to live near her again :) Congratulations, Sarah!! I am so proud of you! Wow, that is a lot of exclamation marks!Thursday, January 08, 2009
Congratulations Are In Order...
Guess who has officially been accepted into university and will be moving RIGHT BY ME???? Yep, as of this fall my little sister, Sarah, will be attending the same school Joanna and I attended and living only 20 short minutes from us!!! I am so unbelievably excited about that!!! She was only 7 years old when I first moved away for college and it is about time that I get to live near her again :) Congratulations, Sarah!! I am so proud of you! Wow, that is a lot of exclamation marks!Thoughts from Rachel at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So awesome!!!
Congrats Sarah! Rach, I am so excited that all 3 of you girls will be so close to one another! How fun! You gals are going to have a blast!
Congrats Sarah! Rach, I am so excited that all 3 of you girls will be so close to one another! How fun! You gals are going to have a blast!
As you can see I am so excited I felt the need to publish my comment twice! Sorry I am not really sure how that happened.
Rachel, that is awesome news! Makes me miss my sisters. :)
By the way, just getting caught up on your blog and I love your new hair cut! :) Looks so cute on you.
Holy Cow! Is she really that old already? She was like 10 or something when I met her?!?! Yikes we are so old!!
Post a Comment