Today has been a day of news! Mostly good news, too :)
We will be meeting our sweet Nathan next Tuesday, June 14th at 4:15pm. We will stay overnight and return home the next morning. I cannot wait to get my hands on this little boy...now that we know it is for sure my heart is just filled with love and excitement for our new son.
And in other news...I have mono.

7 comments:
Happy for the news about Nathan. I'm not sure that you could be loving him more now than before as I think your heart was already filled to overflowing with love for him. So sorry you have mono. I will be praying for you, Brad, Matthew and Nathan.
Oh Rachel, talk about crummy timing!! Get as much sleep as you can! Take care of yourself, only seven more days until he is here! Ahhhhhh!!
Yay! And hope you kick this mono soon!
Ohh I know you cannot wait to just grab onto him! I'm so excited for you Rachel!!!!!
And I hope you feel better soon. Try to get as much rest as you can. Mono can be the pits :-(
Yippeee for knowing the exact time!! I'm sooooo ecstatic for you!
:-( :-( for being so sick. Take it easy and rest and get better soon! Praying for you!
so, excited for you, have been following your blog since you adopted Matthew (we adopted shortly after you) and I am so excited for you and your lovely family as you adopt Nathan - I love reading your story, I love your honesty and your love for your family. Praying that it will all go smoothly and that you will get over the mono soon.
(we are also in the process of adopting again, so I read with extra interest as you seem to navigate a similar path before us!) :)
Hi! I've been following your blog for a while. Just don't have much time to comment! So sorry about the mono! Praying for a speedy recovery. Congratulaions on Nathan coming home! I know you can't wait! :)
Post a Comment