(This was supposed to be posted yesterday but our internet was down)
Two and a half.
Today my baby is two and a half years old.
At what point do I stop calling him my baby?
Maybe never?!?! :)
This little man is such a joy to me.
I may be a little biased,
but I think he is one fabulous kid!
Unless he's sick, he's pretty much always happy.
Even when he's tired, he doesn't really get cranky.
He just gets more giggly!
And he has the best laugh ever.
He is a thinker,
he has a great memory,
he loves puzzles,
recognizes all the letters of the alphabet
and can tell you the sound most letters make.
He can say 7 or 8 word sentences
and knows way too many phrases
about trains
like, "couple them up"
and "elephant is in the freight car".
He loves to sing
and his most recent favorite song
is "The Muffin Man"
which I think is kind of a weird song to love!
But for him, I'll sing it a thousand times!
It is worth it to see that smile!
Every day I wake up and think
how blessed I am to get to spend the day
with such a precious little boy.
Two and a half.
Such a big boy,
but still my baby.

5 comments:
darling photos of a darling boy! happy 2 1/2 years!!!
I just love his smile. :-) Happy half-birthday, Matthew! I've been thinking of all the crazy and wonderful things that you are going to do before you turn three. You are going to be a great big brother and you already know so many things to teach Nathan!
Precious beyond words!
Loved beyond words!
You are doing an awesome job Rachel!
Matthew and Nathan are blessed to have you and Brad for parents - but I know you would say that you're the ones who are blessed! :):)
God is good!!
Love you,
Mom
Ah Rachel. My baby is having a baby and she still is my baby.
I guess I need to start singing THE MUFFIN MAN to D. Cute. Happy "two-half" (which is how D tells everyone how old he is now) to your little guy. SO cute.
Post a Comment