It was such an honor to be there to help welcome Nathan home and meet you and Brad. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out!! Congratulations again!!!!
Rachel, he is just perfect. What a handsome little man he is! I love airport pictures. Such an emotional thing. They always make me cry. Thanks for sharing them with us!
Wow! What a wonderful gift from Kelly that really captures the emotion of your first meeting of your son. And how wonderful to see Nathan in your arms!! Congratulations!
So precious! Apparently covering your mouth is your meeting your new child face! :) Love you so much, so glad you were able to have someone there to take pictures.
Beautiful!!!!! Congratulations hope things are going ok. Email anytime as we are probably experiencing many of the same things right now. Welcome home Nathan...congrats to big brother Matthew!!!! Home at last!!!
16 comments:
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love the emotion captured. Just lovely. So happy for you FOUR! :)
It was such an honor to be there to help welcome Nathan home and meet you and Brad. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out!!
Congratulations again!!!!
Rachel, he is just perfect. What a handsome little man he is! I love airport pictures. Such an emotional thing. They always make me cry. Thanks for sharing them with us!
These are awesome!!! Thanks for sharing! He is adorable! So very happy for you guys! Praying for you guys.
I cannot wait to see them all!!!
Wonderful! So glad to meet Nathan through these pictures!!
Rita
Oh my word! I could totally see/feel your emotions in these pics. Made my eyes get all teary. Thank you for sharing them. Simply beautiful. Wow!
Wow! What a wonderful gift from Kelly that really captures the emotion of your first meeting of your son. And how wonderful to see Nathan in your arms!! Congratulations!
Yeah they are gorgeous!!!!!! I can't wait to see more!!! Such a wonderful moment!
He is so precious! Congrats and I hope you are all adjusting. I cannot even how difficult this adjustment period must be for you all. Thinking of you!
Hi, I've been a lurker on your blog since you first brought Matthew home. I discovered your story through a link from my friends, Blake and Erin.
It has been exciting to see how God has led you to both of your beautiful boys. May God bless you as you adjust to your new normal. :)
-Valerie
So precious! Apparently covering your mouth is your meeting your new child face! :) Love you so much, so glad you were able to have someone there to take pictures.
Beautiful!!!!! Congratulations hope things are going ok. Email anytime as we are probably experiencing many of the same things right now.
Welcome home Nathan...congrats to big brother Matthew!!!!
Home at last!!!
i am SO behind! didn't even realize it was time for him to come home!!! he is BEAUTIFULLY HANDSOME! congratulations! so very happy for you all!
Hey Rachel - it's been a while... like since college. Congrats on the new edition - he's very handsome! I can't wait to read more about your journey.
Becky
These pictures are so great. Congratulations!
Post a Comment