Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Another Day Closer


Look who is 9 months old today!

I sure hope I don't miss too many more milestones with this sweet boy...

And speaking of Matthew coming home, we are getting closer :)

On Monday I called and found out that Matthew's P3 was send from the Embassy in Seoul to our agency in Seoul on August 25th! Basically this is just a packet of information and it sounds like stuff has to be filled out and his physical has to be completed, and then the P3 is sent back to the Embassy where his Visa Interview (VI) is scheduled.

Brad keeps laughing that it's called that and says that he hopes Matthew answers all the questions correctly! Obviously though it is not really an interview :)

Apparently it usually takes 2-4 weeks for P3 to be returned (although it can be longer).

Once that is returned and he has VI...TRAVEL CALL!

So we are almost almost ALMOST there!!! I mean, we are talking in weeks now. It could still be several weeks, and things can always take longer than expected...still, it is hard not to hope that it won't be long until I am kissing those little cheeks!!!!

14 comments:

Bekah said...

Yea! I'm hoping that your baby boy is in your arms very very soon! Such a sweet face. :)

kelly said...

Great news! I'm so happy for you guys! It won't be long now... we look forward to hearing about your Travel Call!!!

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

How exciting! You are so, so close now!

Megan said...

Happy 9 months to your baby boy! I hope Matthew's interview goes well, haha! Praying that travel call comes super quick!

Jenny said...

this is so exciting!!! happy 9 months, matthew!

Much Ado said...

Oh I really do pray you will be going soon to get your lovely, sweet boy - those are such kissable wee cheeks! Praying you won't have to miss any more milestones.

Christine said...

That is so exciting! Praying that Matthew comes home very soon!

Angela said...

I am praying you get the call very very soon!

And yes It's pretty funny that it's called an "interview":) Love laughing in the waiting!!!

Rachelle said...

Hurry Home baby boy!

Leah said...

I can't wait until you guys can hold your son. :-D

Britt said...

Happy Birthday Matthew!!

Tamara said...

Happy NINE months sweet Matthew!
See you REALLY soon!

The Bradley's said...

Wow! So excited for you guys! Such a cutie! I'm praying things go really fast!
Love Erin

Wendy said...

He is beautiful!