Thursday, September 17, 2009

Let's Talk About Something Else...

With everything going on lately I am having a hard time thinking about anything other than my little boy and when he will be here. But the Lord has been gently reminding me to keep my eyes fixed on Him - the Giver of this most wonderful gift! I am praising Him for all He has done for us and thanking Him for answering my prayers.


On Tuesday, I attended a ladies Bible study that I am so excited about. We are going to study the book of Esther, and we are following a Beth Moore study that looks really hard but really good! I am ready to do some digging in my Bible and to learn more about who God is. I am thankful that the study started this week as I needed to be reminded about who is in control. I don't need to freak out, I don't need to worry, I just need to trust. My God has never failed me before and I know He won't now!

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

It will not be long now, and you will be holding your baby! Praying your time with the Lord continues to be a blessing to you as you wait for your little one.

Megan said...

I have not done this study but I really want to! I have done quite a few other Beth Moore ones and they have all been awesome. Have fun digging!

Leah said...

Sounds like a great Bible study. It's always such a peaceful reminder to know we aren't in control. It put less pressure on us. :-D

The Bradley's said...

I'm excited to do this study too! Love Beth Moore! Also so excited about the VI news for Matthew! Not too long now! :)

Melissa B. said...

Hey Rach, this is completely off topic (other than let's talk about something else). But you may want to check out this site at runner's world, it's kind of fun, although you're such a pro you may have it already figured out! http://www.runnersworld.com/cda/whattowear/0,7152,s6-240-325-330-0-0-0-0,00.html