Monday, September 21, 2009

TRAVEL CALL!!!!!!!!

Today at 12:30pm

we received the call we have been waiting for...

praying for...

longing for...

to hear the wonderful news that our son Matthew

will be joining our family

this THURSDAY

September 24th

(which happens to be my mom's birthday!)

Our hearts are overjoyed

and we are praising the Lord for His goodness.



"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him."
1 Samuel 1:27

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that is great news!!!

kelly said...

Congratulations! Such wonderful news!!!

Christine said...

Yay! Congratulations!! So happy to hear that. I'll pray for a safe trip for Matthew and I can't wait to see pictures of him with your family! :)

Much Ado said...

Yeah! so, so happy to see this post in my reader this morning! Congratulations and wow, that is so quick.....only 2 more sleeps!!! :) God is good

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

-Brought tears to my eyes!!! Rachel, I can't even imagine how incredibly excited you must be.

God is so good!!

Anxiously awaiting Thursday with you!

Jenny said...

WOOOOOOHOO!!!! what great news! i knew you wouldn't make that race :-)

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to meet him. Emma can't wait for Matthew to come home and live with his mommy and daddy, she says. We asked her if she wanted to go help pick him up and I don't think she even thought about it, it was an instant YES! Ben told me it is about time he isnt out numbered by those crazy girls. Praying for a safe trip for all.

Love, Amanda

Tamara said...

Still jumping around! We are thrilled!!!

Megan said...

Congratulations!!! That wait is over!!!! I am all goose bumpy! So that means you really won't be in that race, haha! Can't wait for Thursday (aka the best day ever)!!!!

Rachelle said...

Congratulations! WOO HOO! Yee Haw!

Bekah said...

Yay! This is great news...Congratulations!!!!

Kayla said...

WOW! That is so incredible! I heard yesterday from Tamara and was just so excited for you guys all day long! Oh precious it will be for you both! GOD IS GOOD!!!

Rach@In His Hands said...

YIPPEEEE!!! Congrats Rachel!!!! SO happy that you'll soon be holding your baby boy in your arms. I can tell you that it is AMAZING. :-) Get ready to have even more fun and love and joy in your house! Yay!

Dena said...

I found your blog from Jenny at A Heritage From the Lord. Congrats on the travel call - how exciting!

My husband Brad and I just started the process to adopt from Korea, and I love following other people's adoption stories.

I can't wait to see your little guy in your arms this week!

Tina said...

Yeah finally!! I know the wait has been long ...but now it has finally arrived. Can't wait to see him in your arms at last!!

Daniel said...

wow! This is great news for you both. It seems so quick, but not a moment too soon. I pray for a great coming together for you all & that God will bless you all greatly

Jayme said...

WOW, that's like TWO DAYS AWAY! How exciting! Congratulations! Thinking of you and your little one!

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

I am so, so happy for you!!!

Britt said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

Can't wait for Thursday! Thank you for allowing me to accompany you on this 4 year journey. I love you. You guys are going to be awesome parents!

Janet said...

Congratuations! Wonderful news! Travel times are the best. Looking forward to seeing you together.

Angela said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

that's only like...2 days from now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leah said...

CONGRATS! I got goosebumps when I read this. So happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh, congratulations Brad and Rachel! What joyous news to hear you will be holding your precious son, Matthew tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't that just sound AMAZING!!! What a blessed day for each of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praising the Lord for His provision over your sweet little family!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With love and rejoicing!

Marilyn

Jo said...

I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!