What a lovely holiday weekend! On Saturday, we spent time with Brad's family (always fun!) and enjoyed a cookout and some very fun games. I don't know the last time I laughed so hard, and strangely enough it was brought on by the game "Scattegories"! Brad's family is very...creative!
Niece Emma...always makes me smile :)
On Monday, I awoke to the sounds of many voices in my living room! I was happy to find that our friends, the Greens, had stopped by to see if we wanted to do something SUPER FUN like go to the beach! I have been wanting to go to the beach all summer and we just hadn't made it there yet. So, we packed up two vehicles (with everything we own - including the dog and everything she owns) and headed to a nearby lake.
When we arrived, I just had to take a picture of us with all the stuff. It was a pretty funny sight.
Daisie had a great time and didn't bark at all.
She was so pooped by the end of the day!
Feeling very blessed today to have so many wonderful people in my life!

0 comments:
Post a Comment