Friday, September 05, 2008

Houseguest

I'm pretty sure we have the cutest houseguest ever...

Meet Bella, an itty bitty kitty who was rescued by a friend a couple of weeks ago. My sister, Joanna, was going to take Bella to the humane society for her, but when I called the next day to see how the drop off went, she informed me that their family now includes two cats. I knew she wouldn't be able to say good-bye to this little one!

Joanna is away this weekend, so I am on kitty duty. She sleeps a ton and I really just get her up to feed her. So far so good...and Daisie has not yet tried to munch on her!




Brad announced early on in our relationship that he is not a cat person, but....you be the judge!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Haha! Yeah we weren't cat people either and somehow we have 2 cats! That kitty is so tiny and cute. Brad may not be a cat person, but it looks like he may be a tiny kitten person.