Four years ago today, I joined hands with Brad and became Mrs. Rachel Hunt. As wonderful as that day was and as special the memories are, it really was just the beginning of what has been a true adventure. On that day, we joined our lives together, committing to spending life together no matter what was ahead. A lot has happened in the last four years that we did not expect - some good, some not so good - but we have laughed and cried our way through all of it together, and because of this our love has grown . It's been a fabulous four years and I cannot imagine life without my Brad.
Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart!

4 comments:
I am sorry! I am so bad at remembering dates! HAPPY ANNIVERSARTY!
Did he like his gift? :)
Thank you for loving, caring for my son. I can't imagine my life without him......or you. You are a wonderful daughter...never will you be a daughter-in-law. I pray that God blessed your special day and each one that follows. I love you both. Mom H.
Happy Anniversary!
YAY!! Congrats and Happy (late) Anniversary!
I like to think I had a little part of you two hooking up:)
Post a Comment