Tuesday, September 09, 2008

This Week in a Nutshell

Happening this week in the Hunt household:

  • Brad fixed the car! Yey! We are so grateful that his parents let us borrow their car for over a week and were glad to return it in one piece to them (it's always scary driving someone else's car!)

  • Brad finished his online adoption training...before me! He has been rubbing it in continuously since his certificate arrived in the mail. I am hoping to get mine finished tonight, but I keep getting distracted with BLOGGING every time I sit down at the computer!

  • Daisie had her special puppy surgery (ie we are now puppy-proofed) and had to spend the night at the vets. She is back home now and has assured us that it was not too bad of a trip (from what she can remember)



  • Friend Rachel has been cleared for running and all are rejoicing!!!
  • I have been having knee trouble from the running and am feeling a bit discouraged. They ache all the time and the race is on Saturday. Yikes!

1 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

I'm really excited about the race for both of you. What a relief to have Rachel cleared to run. :) Can't wait to hear how it went! :)