Friday, September 26, 2008

Blessed by Another's Blogging!


Today I had an email from my Mom, reminding me of what lies ahead...that one day, the waiting will be behind us, and our little one will be home with us at last.

Tonight I talked with my mother-in-law, and heard the excitement in her voice as she talked about how wonderful it will be when our baby is finally with us.

Tonight I read an amazing post on an adoption blog that I have been following that made my heart soar and my eyes fill with tears. Yes, I borrowed her picture, and I hope you will take the time to read her post.

It is coming. The time is coming when we will hold our little one in our arms. It has felt like it is so far away, but I know now...it is coming. The Lord is so good, that in His mercy He is putting together our little family, in His own way, in His time. My heart is happy tonight, looking forward to that day. I am so blessed!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I can't wait for you to have your little one in your arms! All this waiting is long and makes it feel like it will never come, but it will and everyday you are closer! I can't wait for that day for you! What an amazing, wonderful, super fantastic day that will be! I am praying that day will come so soon!

Rach@In His Hands said...

Rachel,
I'm so happy to have touched your heart with my words. Yes, the time is coming when your sweet child will be with you!! And will it be incredible or what?!
It is wonderful to be able to connect with other adoptive families via blog, e-mail, etc. - I'm so thankful for such special friends.
Blessings to you,
Rachel