Thursday, March 10, 2011

Today's Random Thoughts

Random thought number one: I think I wasn't clear about something in my last post. This is not the first time in my life that I've had true friendships with other girls/women. I was blessed in high school and college with several really good friendships, and most of these friendships still continue today. But in high school, and even sometimes in college, it seemed there were still many girls who were not so trustworthy. I'm just glad to be at a point in my life where I don't really have people who make me feel guarded or worried that they're going to turn on me. Does that make sense? I didn't want it to sound like this is the first time in my life I've had great friends, because that is not true! Plus, not all of my friends are moms, and they are awesome and I value them just the same. Just wanted to clear that up :)

On another note...I ran 3.5 miles on Monday and it was awesome. I felt great, didn't have knee pain or foot pain, and was really encouraged. Today I have to run 3.5 again and I'm feeling a severe lack of motivation. Like as in I don't know if I'm going to be able to drag myself off the couch.

On another note again...now that we have finished paying for Nathan's adoption, our budget has loosened up a little and I am excited to be able to buy some things I've been holding off on for a while (like, 4 years!). I finally bought this print for Matthew and Nathan's bedroom that I just love from kil.sook, an Etsy store I heard about through several blogs. I had been looking at a few that were so cute, and when I saw this one (entitled, "Brothers") I knew it was the one!

Seriously, I cannot wait to have two little boys! I am trying to think about what else I want to put up in their bedroom and what kind of bedding I want to get for them, and it is so much fun turning a nursery into a bedroom for two toddler boys!!!

8 comments:

Rachelle said...

Your gonna have so much fun decorating a room for two. I LOVE my boys room... my favorite place in the house. Enjoy!

Yvonne said...

that print came out just this week - I LOVE it! We have it too and I think it just rocks. Have fun decorating!

Elizabeth Frick said...

Love that print!
Ugh, I have those days too, where it's hard to drag myself off the couch. But those are usually the days I have my BEST runs. So just get your running gear ON and it'll be a lot harder to not go :)

Leah said...

Such a beautiful print! :)

And I totally understand your friendship post. I'm also happy to be on the other side of some things. :)

Barry/ Amy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the brothers print!!! Have fun decorating!!! I cannot wait!!!

Megan said...

That is adorable!

Janet said...

I saw that print on FB and LOVE it totally!! Makes me wish I had two sweet boys...Seoul brothers! It will be perfect in your boys' room.

karl said...

may be u don t understand what i am written but from my song you will know it ( Poem of Rumi by maddona kitaro and yanni and ect)

http://wicararumi.blogspot.com

make it shout exchange info