Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Boots

New boots

are perfect

for stomping

and exploring

and discovering

and enjoying the great outdoors!

The snow is gone

and spring is on its way :)

Let me tell you,

we cannot get enough

of being outside!

9 comments:

Mile Posts by Dorothy Beal said...

Oh my goodness - so cute!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a son that does not sleep :)

Karen said...

Love the pictures! He is such a big boy in his puddle stomping boots, so cute!

Britt said...

sooo cute!!

Barry/ Amy said...

LOVE the black and white with the yellow boots!!! So cute!!!

Janet said...

Awwww, cute! I almost bought D some green boots like this today, but he wasn't with me and suspect he is right between sizes. Next time.

Nice photoshopping on the color!

Becky said...

He is so cute! Love these photos! What photo editing program do you use?

Rachel said...

Hi Becky! Actually I didn't use an editing program for these - my camera (Canon Powershot S3IS) has a setting called "Color Accent" where you can set it to just pick up a certain color. I bet you could do it in Photoshop but I don't know how yet!

Becky said...

Oh wow! I think I may have to look in to that camera - I have been thinking about getting a better one.

Stacy said...

Such sweet pictures!!! The joy of being a child!