Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Signs of Spring

A little someone was very happy

that we got to go out for a walk tonight after dinner.

Actually, two someone's were happy!

I am so ready for winter to be over.




Another sign that Spring is just around the corner...


Daisie took her first nap of the year in the sunroom!

Yep, warm weather is on its way :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I am SO ready for spring too!

Megan said...

The pic of you and your boy is SO SO cute!!!

Barry/ Amy said...

I love all the pics of your family!! Cannot wait to see the new addition included!! :)

BrandiB said...

I love that Daisy sleeps in the sun! My dog does it too and has been soaking it up on the back of the couch so he can get the window rays :-)

Stacy said...

That's too funny about Daisy! Punx. Phil better watch out! You might soon have a Daisy Day added to the Hallmark Calendar!

Janet said...

Wait...is that grass I see in those shots? We still have FEET of snow covering our grass. PLEASE melt soon.

YAY for getting outside. Spring...please come soon. I mean it.