It's what we do on and off all day long...we play with trains! Most of the time Matthew is content to play by himself, but he loves if Brad or I sits with him to play and talk about the trains. It's been a great way to learn colors! I never thought I would know all of the names of the trains from Thomas the Tank Engine :) And the theme song (which is often requested at bedtime...apparently it's a soothing lullaby to Matthew!). This boy loves his trains!
Friday, November 05, 2010
What We Do
Thoughts from Rachel at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Trains are all the rage with our boys.. when I say rage, I'm saying they love them SO much they often are fighting over them. Heaven help me. :)
He is just adorable! Christopher is obsessed by trains right now too! He just watched the video of Matthew playing at least 10 times! So cute!
Wow! He is super cooperative with the video camera. Little D clammers to see himself the WHOLE time making videos not so interesting.
I'm impressed with M's knowledge of colors. Little D is getting there, but starts off calling everything BLUE before moving on to something else.
Also...I'm totally jealous that Matthew will sit & play solo with his trains. We aren't too good at independent play around here...D wants one (or both) of us to sit with him and play nearly all the time.
LOVE hearing Matthew's voice. SO cute.
Evan and I watched Matthew's video twice and both times Evan blew kisses back to Matthew :) So cute!!!
Post a Comment