Sunday, November 07, 2010

My Men


Each and every day there are random moments with my guys that make me smile.  Such as when I looked over the other day and saw this.  Seeing them together always makes me pause with a thankful heart.  I am so blessed to have this man (and this little man!) in my life.  

And in case you are wondering...yes, that is a (cold) hot water bottle on Matthew's lap...apparently it helps him balance his plate!  

4 comments:

Britt said...

I was about to ask you about the water bottle, then I saw the last paragraph... very cute! I can't wait to hear about your trip to Canada!!! Bessie told me she say you at church!!

Leah said...

So cute. :) There is nothing better than seeing our husbands as fathers. :)

Cara said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am glad our journey is helping others. Matthew is adorable! Please let me know if you ever have any questions regarding microtia. Silas is scheduled for his second surgery in December and we are excited!

Elizabeth Frick said...

Daddy and son... so sweet :)