Let me introduce to you my sister, Joanna. She is two years younger than me, but growing up we were always asked if we were twins. For some reason I found this offensive at the time - I guess I thought it should be obvious that I was much older and more mature! HA!
Joanna is sort of like my other half. We finish each others sentences, and often find ourselves doing the exact same thing at the exact same time. I am blessed with two sisters who are also my best friends :)
The other day, she showed up at my front door to hang out for a while...I opened the door and burst out laughing! It was like looking in a mirror!
With no planning whatsoever, we managed to dress like identical twins :) Love it!


3 comments:
hee hee :)
Boy, you REALLY think alike!
I like Joanna!!! I also like Sarah. I pretty much like your whole family!
Post a Comment