oh my gosh...I am sitting her laughing :)
Too cute! What a ham!
so adorable. I am glad you were able to catch those faces on camera! It would make for a great scrapbook page:)
soooooooooo cute!
I vote that Matthew has the best "fishy lips" :)
Very impressive! I don't think I can do that!
Super Cute!
Oh, that is TOO funny.I needed a good laugh. THANK you!! Did he start doing that on his own or did he copy you? CUTE!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
oh my gosh...I am sitting her laughing :)
Too cute! What a ham!
so adorable. I am glad you were able to catch those faces on camera! It would make for a great scrapbook page:)
soooooooooo cute!
I vote that Matthew has the best "fishy lips" :)
Very impressive! I don't think I can do that!
Super Cute!
Oh, that is TOO funny.
I needed a good laugh. THANK you!! Did he start doing that on his own or did he copy you? CUTE!
Post a Comment